The RHCE G4 delivers an integrated system of medical logistics materiel, equipment, maintenance, and services along the continuum of operational and institutional Army Health System (AHS) missions.
- RHCE G4 determines the goals and execution strategies needed to deliver medical logistics materiel, maintenance and services efficiently and effectively across the Region.
- Provides health technology lifecycle management and maintenance to support innovative, secure, and reliable patient care to the warfighter and their family
- Provides oversight and management compliance of an enterprise approach to Fleet Management.
- Develops the logistics estimates of all mobilization, contingency, and emergency plans.
- Provides expertise to facilitate an integrated, collaborative process for medical materiel standardization to improve clinical outcomes, enhance readiness and training, control costs, and improve interoperability.
- Conducts staff assistance visits and inspections to subordinate units.